The Innovative Executives League recently held its second in-person summit with an amazing slate of thought leaders sharing their experiences and perspective on innovation and leadership. In this episode, Patrick and Shelli highlight a variety of insightful presentations from the event.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Innovative Executives Leagues, it’s an invite-only community of innovators, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs with a growth mindset and a passion for innovation. It was founded to increase the network of innovation in the Chicagoland area and also on a national scale. If you’re interested in becoming a member, send us a message at LinkedIn or visit our website at www.dragonspears.com/innovative-executives-league.
- (01:11) - Developer Experience: Improving Business Performance by Focusing on Your People with Deepika Duggirala, SVP, Global Technology Platforms at TransUnion
- (07:38) - Creating an Effective Innovation Culture with Jack T. King, CIO at AAOS
- (13:56) - Bridging the Employee Experience Gap in a Digital World with Kuldip Mohanty, CIO HUB International
- (19:45) - Finding Value in Machine Learning, a 5-Step Framework with Maya Mikhailov, Founder of SAVVI AI
- (28:49) - Corporate Social Innovation with Adam J. Hecktman, Founder of For Good Advisory and Former Dir. of Global Workforce Ecosystems, Microsoft Philanthropy
- (34:12) - The Ambidextrous Organization with Mike Kennedy, VP Technology Enablement and Strategy at CDW
Subscribe to Your Favorite Podcast
If you’d like to receive new episodes as they’re published, please subscribe to Innovation and the Digital Enterprise on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps others find the show.