The Client & The Challenge:
Creative werks designs, manufactures and fulfills packaging for consumer products and is one of the fastest growing companies in the region.
Creative werks’ Quality Assurance (QA) department had a fleet of iPads and an inflexible cloud system for tracking data that wasn’t living up to their vision for the future. Ideally, they wanted a QA tool connected to their production line, which would establish consistency, accuracy, and most importantly, reduce review time so they could get caught up and stay ahead.
The Solution & The Results:
The resulting solution is customizable, flexible and scalable, so it will continue to meet their needs as the company continues to grow.
The new QA tool:
- Reduced review time
- Delivered data input validation – reducing human errors
- Allowed for flexible customizations
- Enabled team to search for, duplicate, and edit manufacturing standards in real time
- Empowered Managers to quickly generate reports to comply with outside audits, saving time and money
- Increased security – with local data storage
- Delivered ROI (based on personnel costs) in less than six months
When I presented the estimate to the board, they said the final invoice was not going to be anywhere near that estimate. But they came in on-time and on-budget.
- Chris Pirotte, Sr. Director of Client Services